What attracts tourists most towards a place?
Beautiful destinations and tasty food. These are the basic needs of every visitor.
Let’s say, you are not liking the food of the place you are visiting. How would you feel?
It’s terrible. The dull food will spoil your trip.
But this is not the case with a country like Morocco. There are a huge number of local street markets in Marrakech, Medina, Fes, Casablanca and many more where you can have the tastiest food in your affordable Morocco tours.
This article is especially for the people who are planning to visit Morocco but are not aware of Moroccan food culture.
Here you will get to know about the places from where you can have the tastiest street food which you couldn’t have from anywhere else.
And not to worry about the food expense, every dish is in your budget. So you can easily enjoy the affordable Morocco tours.
So we bet you will not be able to control yourself after reading the interesting food recipes which will lead you to make up your mind about having the best Morocco private tour in this amazing destination.
These are the snacks and meals which you must have in Morocco during your Private Morocco travel tours. Yummiest as well as in your budget. Which you can easily find anywhere in the street
There are many restaurants and stalls which offers the tastiest vegetarian dishes as well. So don’t worry vegetarians, Morocco is in favor of veg lovers too!
Have a look at the vegetarian foods list –
- Taktouka – refreshing dish made up of garlic, tomatoes and olive oil. Taktouka is known as the cooked salad. Which you can easily have in the street stalls of morocco.
- Vegetable tagine – yummiest dish loaded with vegetables and spices. Amazing opportunity for food lovers to get the tastiest food at their budgeted price.
Doughnut – a sweet dish which is loved by almost every individual of all the countries. Its ingredients include flour, water, sugar, salt, and oil. Available at almost every stall, the choice is yours, eat this as sugar-coated Enjoy the dish with tea or coffee.
Mix all the ingredients together to make a paste, then make a shape and put it in the hot oil and deep fry to make it crispy.
This is a complimentary tip! You can also try this recipe at your home. But you can’t get the exact taste like Moroccan stalls.
- Almond milkshake – Moroccans love to drink almond shakes and all credit goes to their recipe and way of making this drink. Ingredients include a huge quantity of almonds, milk, dates and orange flower water. This flower water adds on the flavor to the shake. Enjoy it as a hot drink or ice cold.
- Couscous salad – the most popular dish made up of interesting ingredients like pepper, tomato, cheese, red onions, olives, mint, basil, and oregano.
- Vegetarian Harira – this soup can be made with or without meat. Ingredients include onion, olive oil, ginger, tomato, lentils, lemon juice, coriander leaves, bread, etc.
- Chebakia – must try this awesome dish. Indian food lovers will go crazy as this chebakia look and taste like a jalebi or even tastier than jalebi because it slathered in honey and rosewater.
- Msemmen – it’s like a chapatti filled with tasty vegetables. It is a folded thin layer of dough with a filling material of onions, herbs, and vegetables and fried with butter. You can have it on your breakfast or lunch with a cup of tea.
- Sweet potato and pomegranate salad – an awesome combination of potato and pomegranate along with all the delicious ingredients like – carrots, celery, garlic, onion, olive oil pomegranate seeds, and chopped mint.
Include all these dishes in your food list to enjoy more in your private Morocco travel tours.
Whether you are vegetarian or nonvegetarian, spicy food lover or sweets lover, Morocco has delicious food of every individual’s choice.
We suggest you hire a professional guide with you because you don’t know about their stalls and restaurants. Through a guide, you will be easily able to have the best Morocco private tours.
Hope all these street food details will help you on your trip.